WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE PEST CONTROL INDUSTRY YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU WILL BE IN GOOD HANDS
HOW DO YOU PREPARE YOUR PROPERTY FOR A BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT
BED BUG PREPARATION CHECKLIST
INSTRUCTIONS / CHECK-LIST FOR OCCUPANT
• DO NOT USE OR LEAVE ITEMS IN CORRUGATED CARDBOARD BOXES.
• Other small items which are not heat sensitive, such as shoes, knick-knacks, toys, electronics (including CD’s and DVD’s), papers, books and magazines, and other loose items, can be placed in milk crates or open weave laundry baskets for treatment. All loose items must be off the floor, placed in baskets, and centred away from the walls.
• Larger electronics such as TV’s and computers should be left in place.
• Place un-laundered linens, towels, blankets, etc. LOOSELY into open-weave laundry baskets,
• Keep beds, couches, dressers or other pieces of furniture accessible and 12 inches away from all walls in the rooms to be treated. Do not stack other items on them. Drain / deflate any water or air beds.
• Throw out all trash and vacuum thoroughly. The vacuum bag should be thrown out or dirt container emptied, but leave the vacuum to be heated.
• All house plants and pets, including fish, will need to be out by the morning of the service date.
• Wheel chairs and walkers must be treated.
• If possible, increase the temperature on your home’s thermostat two hours before confirmed treatment start time.
• DO NOT apply your own insecticides before or after treatment. They often worsen the problem.
• Take minimal items with you when leaving your home during treatment. Clothing that you wear or take with you should be dried immediately upon returning home following treatment.
After the Heat Treatment Service
When you return, your home may still be warm. You may notice some things out of place - we have to move things in order to distribute the heat treatment evenly for the best outcome. While the disorder caused by heat treatment can be extensive, it is reduced by proper preparation. Carefully follow these instructions!
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE HEATED
• All aerosol and pressurised cans – including hairspray, deodorants, bug spray, asthma inhalers, spray paint, fire extinguishers, oxygen tanks and cleaning products.
• Medication/Medicine, foods that can melt (like chocolate), and beverages. Put these items in the refrigerator.
• Anything made from wax – candles, wax figurines, crayons, waxy cosmetics and oil paintings.
• Vinyl records, photo negatives, film strips, ink printer cartridges.
• All flammable materials – butane lighters, lamp fuel, solvents, fuel for food warmers, ammunition, etc.
• Musical instruments (a piano may be treated, but will probably need tuning afterwards).
Leave these types of items inside the door in one or more containers or bags, clearly labeled “DO NOT HEAT”. We will inspect them for bed bugs and treat by other means if necessary. Extreme Pest control is not responsible for damage to these or any items left in the home during heat treatment.Bed bugs are a serious and
Thank you for doing your part in preparing your home.
Your cooperation is essential to the success of the bed bug treatment service!
We will match any competitor’s price on comparable equipment. We have state of the art technology. Tried and tested by scientists in our field of work.
For a free no obligation survey and quote call now on 0203 600 0351
As a family run business, we take pride in our work and treat all our customers the way we would like to be treated.
Here at Extreme Pest Control Ltd we have 3 different types of machines to help cater for all types of situations, we also carry industrial electric heaters that are specially designed for the heat eradication of Bed Bugs and their eggs in properties above three stories high, as the diesel run machines will not reach and cannot be run from inside a property ,our electric machines have been imported from the best supplier of Bed Bug Equipment in the USA.
Please note that Extreme Pest Control Ltd are not responsible for any damaged goods, our checklist guidelines above are essential in preparing for our heat treatment, and paperwork will have to be signed before any work commences, this is our contract between both parties.
We carry out heat treatments for Bed Bugs, Moths, Cockroaches, Stored product insects and many other insects.Call us today for advice or to book a free no obligation survey and quotation.
If you think you may have Bed Bugs and would like a free no obligation survey , call us now on 0203 600 0351
For any inquiries, questions or commendations, please call: 0203 600 0351 or fill out the following form
Tel: 0203 600 0351
Extreme Pest Control Ltd
Registered Company Details
Phone: 0203 600 0351
Company Reg No: 11170142
To apply for a job with Extreme Pest Control Ltd, please send a cover letter together with your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a quote: 0203 600 0351